Special things I love about my working life
Working together with clients to inspire them on their path to awakening, in a safe and mindful space, is one of the most rewarding things about my working life. I love helping people broaden their outlook and gain a different perspective on whatever issues may arise for them.
There’s a special sense of shared achievement when a client suddenly sees things in a new light and begins to deal with something they’d not known how to handle before. Those moments when someone takes the first steps towards resolving an issue, using their own strengths and skills, are simply precious to me.
How Reiki found me
It was on a two-week yoga holiday on one of the Greek islands that Reiki, a gentle therapy that stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself, dropped into my life. There were multiple courses on offer at the yoga venue and I was invited along to a Reiki session by the coordinator. I was hooked! I studied Reiki level 1 in the first week of my holiday and by the end of the second week had completed the Level 2 course.
I was initiated into the 2nd Degree in the Usui Method of Natural Healing by Reiki Master Mari Hall (International Association of Reiki) in August 2001. I became a Reiki Master and teacher in March 2020.
“Sue’s input and ‘relating’ has been a balm to some of my inner struggles – to feel heard, seen and understood is precious to me.” Experienced meditator, seeking help with decision making
“Sue is an extremely kind tutor with a caring compassionate manner; also very easy to talk to.” Mindfulness Based Living Course participant
“I switched off so completely that it was a total feeling of release, pampering and contentment. I wanted it to go on and on! … “wholeness” is what I took away, together with a calm smile.” Reiki client
“If only Sue could bottle her lovely soft voice!” Mindfulness Based Living Course participant
What else would you like to know?
Explore the website to find out about:
- Working alongside a mindfulness mentor to experience unconditional support in a safe, non-judgemental space
- Practising mindfulness for life to become more resilient in the face of life’s challenges
- Taking a break with a mindful Reiki session to help you relax and wind down
- Learning how to share Reiki with others.
Or try a free Mindful moment to hear what my guided meditations sound like!
Get in touch to arrange a free, no-obligation chat to find out:
- How mindful mentoring works and what it can do for you,
- How learning mindfulness can help you in your personal and private life,
- Whether a relaxing Mindful Reiki session might be exactly what you need right now, or
- When the next Reiki training course takes place.
You can chat to me on the phone or via Zoom, at a time to suit you. Looking forward to hearing from you!